Meteologica S.A. is a public limited company registered in Madrid (Spain) with VAT number A81785669 and its office is located in Costa Brava 10, 28034 Madrid. The company is registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry, sheet M-195234, volume 12307, page 180 dated on July 28th 1997.
This website and its content is copyright of Meteologica S.A. - © 2018 Meteologica S.A. All right reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission from Meteologica.
- Identity and contact details of the Controller
- Necessary up-to-date information
- Exercise of your rights
- Detailed information on the processing carried out
- Job applicants data policy (Spanish)
1. Identity and contact details of the Controller
Meteologica, S.A., with address at C/ Costa Brava, 10 C.P. 28034 Madrid, with employer identification number A-81785669, and telephone number 914 56 10 01 ('Meteologica' or the 'Company') is the controller of the personal data processed via the Website www.meteologica.com. Information on how the Company will use your data is provided in this clause.
The table contains information on:
- The purposes of the processing, i.e., why Meteologica processes your personal data.
- The legal basis that enable the Company to process your data for each of the purposes indicated.
- The possible disclosure of your data to third parties, as well as the ground for the disclosure. In this regard, we inform you that we do not disclose your data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so (tax authorities, judges and the courts, law enforcement agencies, Consumer and User Organization, etc.) or if we expressly indicate that we do so in the table below. Your personal data may be accessed by Metelogica?s data processors, that is, the service providers who need to access your personal data in order to perform their functions. The service providers that access your personal data generally operate in the information systems and technology sectors. The following table identifies other sectors in which other service providers of Metelogica who need to access your personal data may operate.
You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the specific processing for the recipients or guarantees in relation to which you require information.
- The existence of potential international data transfers.
- The storage period of the data provided by you. In this regard we inform you that we will store your data unless you object to the processing. Your data will subsequently remain blocked for the purposes of handling legal, administrative or tax claims, for the periods stipulated in the applicable legislation.
3. Necessary up-to-date information
Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent the communication from being sent or the processing of the purchase for the purposes of providing the services requested.
In order to ensure that the information provided is constantly up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform Meteologica as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking on the 'Send' button on such forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.
4. Exercise of your rights
You may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which data is being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of your data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may block your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the table included in section 5, is legitimate interest. The Company shall stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Company in relation to data protection.
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data.
5. Detailed information on the processing carried out by the service to potential customers:
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||Recipients||International transfers||Storage period|
to attend to queries regarding services received via the Website and over the telephone in order to promote the services.
|Meteologica?s legitimate interest: to keep you informed of its products and services.||Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. |
|No international transfers will be performed on the basis of this processing.||Until you object.|
Meteologica has implemented and maintains the security levels required by the GDPR to protect the personal data of potential customers from accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. This notwithstanding, the transmission of information via the Internet is not totally secure; accordingly, and despite the fact that Meteologica shall make its best efforts to protect the data of potential customers, it cannot guarantee the security of such data during transit to the Website. Therefore, all information provided by you shall be sent at your own risk. Once your personal data have been received, Meteologica shall use rigorous security functions and procedures to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data we receive via the Website or our telephone conversations with you shall be treated confidentially and we undertake to keep them confidential in accordance with applicable legislation.
Minors may not use the services available via the Website without prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Such parents, guardians or legal representatives are the only parties responsible for all the acts performed via the Website by the minors in their care, including completing forms with the personal data of such minors. Since Meteologica is not able to control whether potential customers are minors or not, it is up to parents and guardians to put the necessary measures in place to avoid minors registering on our Website and/or providing personal data via the queries mailbox without their supervision, for which Meteologica does not accept liability.